G. R. Medical College, Autonomous Society
Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
Hon’ble Shri Lal Ji Tondon
(H. E. The Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Hon’ble Chancellor of Universities)
Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan
(Hon’ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh)
Department of Medical Education
Shri Sanjay Shukla, I.A.S.
(The Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., Department of Medical Education)
Smt. Sharmila Thakur, I.A.S.
(The Under Secretary, Government of M. P., Department of Medical Education)
Directorate of Medical Education
Mr. Nishant Warwade, I.A.S
(Commissioner, Medical Education, M.P.)
Dr. Ulka Shrivastava
(Director, Medical Education, M.P.)
Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
G. R. M. C. Autonomous Society
Shri M. B. Ojha, I.A.S.
(Commissioner, Gwalior Division & Chairperson, Executive Committee)
- College Administration
Professor Dr. S. N. Iyanger
(Dean, Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior)
Shri O.P. Shrivastava
Jaya Aarogya Group of Hospitals
Dr. R.K.S. Dhakad(Professor)
Joint Director & Superintendent
1. Hon’ble Minister of Medical Education, Government of M.P President
2. Principal Secretary / Secretary Medical Education or his nominee not below the rank of deputy secretary Member
3. Principal Secretary / Secretary Finance Department, Government of MP or his nominee not below the rank of deputy secretary Member
4. One Member of Parliament to be nominated by State Govt. Member
5. Two members of Legislative Assembly to be nominated by State Govt. Member
6. Mayor of the town where the Medical College is located Member
7. Commissioner of the division in which college is located Member
8. Ex-President of General council Member
9. Nominee of MCI/DCI/INC Member
10. Director of Medical Education or his nominee not below the rank of Jt. DME Member
11. Local President IMA Member
12. One representative of parents to be nominated by State Govt. Member
13. Representative of ex-students of the college to be nominated by State Govt. Member
14. All those persons who have donated Rs. Two lacs or more for the college Hospital Member
15. Two representative of Medical College teachers based on seniority to be nominated by State Govt. by rotation Member
16. Local head of P.W.D. Member
17. Superintendent of J A Group of Hospitals nominated by Dean / Principal Member
18. Nominee of the University (to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University) not below the rank of the Professor Member
19. Divisional Jt Director Public Health and Family Welfare department Member
20. Dean/Principal of G R Medical College Member/Secretary.
1. Chairman Commissioner of the Division
2. Secretary Dean / Principal of G R Medical College, Gwalior
3. Member Director of Medical Education or his nominee not below the rank of Jt. Director.
4. Member Local Head of P.W.D.
5. Member Collector of the district in which the Medical College is located.
6. Member Two representative of Medical College teachers based on seniority by rotation.
7. Member General council nominee of University belonging to the faculty of medicine (not below the rank of Professor)
8. Member General council nominee of the MCI/DCI/INC nominated by the President of the council (not below the rank of Professor)
9. Member Principal Secretary/Secretary or his nominee in General Council
10. Member Superintendent of J.A. group of Hospitals nominated by Dean / Principal, G.R.Medical College.
11. Member One donor member to the Institution nominated by the state Govt.