Department of Pharmacology It is one of the oldest department setup by Dr. S. M. Mishra who initially worked as Lecturer in Physiology. He taught subject with Dr. Chandra Mohan (Demonst.) In 1950 Dr. A. S. Parsnip took over the department and Dr. S. L. Goswami and Dr. O. P. Gulati (First Post graduate of the Dept.) helped him. Department is equipped with pharmacological and experimental laboratory. Department is situated in an northern extension of the main college building on first floor and in the northern wing of main college building on first floor. A foot over bridge on the northern side of main college building connects both the sections. Department of Pharmacology is having HPLC.
Dr. (Mrs.) Saroj Kothari Associate Professor & Head