Department was started in 1948 in the JA Group of Hospitals under Dr. R. K. Goyal as Department of Pathology and Microbiology. He was assisted by Dr. S. B. Kekre, Dr. Raizada and Dr. Mehra., Dr. Goyal had distinction of working for a long period in Pasteur institute, Paris. The Department Museum was built on the pattern of Burroughs Welcome & Co. Research Lab. Museum, London. Annual conference of Indian Association of Pathologist and Indian Council of Medical Research were hosted by the department. Miniature Blood Bank was started in 1953-54, which reached its present shape, by the hard work of Dr. M. C. Gupta and Dean, Superintendent and heads of clinical department.
Dr. Rajesh Gaur Head, Professor
Dr. Rajesh Gaur, Head, Professor
Dr. K.S. Mangal, Associate Professor
Dr. Rajlashmi Sharma, Associate Professor
Dr. K. K. Mangnani, Associate Professor
Dr. Sudha Iyengar, Associate Professor
Dr. Jyoti Priyadarshini Shrivastava, Speaker & Associate Professor